I just wanted to quickly link to this post by 78 Notes to Self, which lists things you should ask and things you shouldn’t, when it comes to a relationship reading. After coming across so many of these in reading exchanges, I wish more people would think more carefully about what they are asking before they request a reading.
My favourite pointers from the above post include:
- Don’t ask when your next significant romantic relationship will be.
- Do ask what you can do to raise your chances of meeting someone special.
- Do ask what you can do to better the relationship.
- Don’t ask what you can do to make someone do as you want.
- Do ask what you can do to meet your own needs.
While tarot can answer a lot of questions, it’s not so great when you ask to know what’s going on in someone else’s head, rather than using them as a tool to clarify your own thoughts and feelings. I think I’m going to start making some of these points in my next readings.